Monday, December 17, 2007

The day of travel  ends up a very difficult one.  I know a lot of people who never travel,even tho they they tell me they really want to  travel when they have the time and/or money.  it's my guess that they never will go anywhere at all.  And I think that it is all the fault of the first day.
We went to the NAR Convention in Las Vegas in November,  Three of us were checking in at the same time. We started very early.  We were tired and hungry. We were hating life at the moment, although no one said a word.

The next day peace had reigned in our world.  We knew how to get to the convention hall. We knew our way around the hotel.  We even knew the shortcuts and the best
 places for breakfast.  The key is to be steady and calm on the day of travel. And the next day a new world will be open to you.  Children especially need the experience of going through the difficult day on the way to the new world.

Now.. I am going to try to cultivate the spirit of the young man in the airport.  He did not only endure the process politely, but he enjoyed the experience.  I wonder if he is always so good natured
  

No comments: