Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31,2007 Mexico

After several days observing the human body I have come to a definite opinion.  Slim is definitely better.  In any bathing costume in any shape or size or on either sex, slim is better.  Nor emaciated, not over weight. But slim.  Very pleasing to the eye.

The second opinion is that everyone should look at themselves from all angles, front, back,side.  If that was done, more bathing suits would be put in the trash.

The third opinion is that families are more than ever important to their lives.  I can see extended families every where I look.  Families with 20 or 30 in the group.  Lots of couples with children,all very attentive and loving. So if you read that families are not important in North America, tell them from me , that in Paradise Village, Nuevo Vallarta, families are bursting at the seams.

And now I am going to usher in the new year, on the beach, with 6 of my favourite friends.  And I wish you all a lovely evening of festivities and joy.

No comments: