Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011. Western Head, N.S. Helpful Children.

I am sure these children have been given instructions on how to behave as good guests.  And I am sure these children are not always as perfectly behaved as they have been  with us.   But, I don't really care.  All I know that these three children have been a pleasure to have in our home.  In fact,  they havebeen a big help to me.

They are polite and quiet.  They clear the table and help to set the table and fill the water glasses.  Everything I ask,  they do, and quickly too.  Being around three willing children are a huge asset to me and the parents, as a bonus, always clean the kitchen after the meal.  My life is easier with those children and their parents visiting us.  

Now I know why the farmers always wanted many children to help with the chores.  It might have been difficult, with three children in the house for ten days,  but it has been only a pleasure, all because these three children, Justin, Emily and Daniel,  have been taught well by their parents and grandparents.   These helpful children can visit us any time.

No comments: