Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013. Harper, Texas. The Electrician.

I believe I can rest easy.   This afternoon, we met with our friend Pat, the electrician, who will install the plugs for the trailers at the 55th celebration.   This project began 18 months ago, fortunately, because although much work has been done, much more is waiting.   Our list to be done is short and I am comfortable,  that when we arrive in mid September, all the electrical work will be done.    I will not worry about at all...I hope.

So far, Pat has installed a new 200 amp pole for the trailers and run wires underground.  The same for water lines.   He also has a crew that does general contracting so they trimmed the trees and painted the out buildings.  And they stacked the wood near the fire pit.  Now they must install the plugs for the trailers, plus bring electricity near the tent.  So we have come a long way.

I hope Pat will come to the celebration.  He has an interesting story, so ask him about it.  We like him a lot and I am counting on the expertise of our friend Pat, the electrician.

No comments: