Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14,2008, Bethesda, Md.

Now I am home..at least I am at work. I will be interested to see how diligent I am with my log when I am working. We will see.

Our journey home was uneventful. One couple in the airport caught my attention. She was beautiful, and he was not even close to handsome. So they kind of didn't fit together. But they were married and they clearly were enjoying each other. The only problem was they did not speak loudly enough so I couldn't tell what they were saying. I felt like telling them to speak up. She was crocheting a hat for herself while he watched both her working and the football game. But they talked and laughed all the while I watched them. They were about 40. Very unusual to see grown up folks clearly enjoying each other while they await the time to board the plane. Often you see children have fun at the airport, but seldom the adults.

Several folks have suggested that I say something about work, while I am working. At least say something about the real estate world today, they are saying to me. One comment I heard today that many agents in other companies and other offices are moaning and groaning about the market. We have assumed that today's real estate market is the best market we have right now, and we go about figuring out how the be effective today. Moaning and groaning is not helpful to anyone, most of all you.. so we say "get over it and enjoy".

No comments: