Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, Paradise Village, Mexico. Villa Number 5.

Mr Great Kisskadee visits me every afternoon while I am sitting by my private pool over looking the marina.  Right behind me in the yard is a lemon tree and the kiskadee flies from his perch on the wall down to get a drink of water in the pool, then directly to the lemon tree.  Soon he returns, scolding me all the while.  He is big and bold and beautiful.    I appreciate his visit to me every day, just as I appreciate living in this wonderful home, Villa Number 5.

It is a long and complicated story.  Our place at Paradise Village was fine, a one bedroom two bath apartment, with WiFi and comfortable furniture.   Ken and I owned 6 time shares at Paradise village plus two others, one in the Bahamas and one at Lake Tahoe and we wanted to assemble them all together and upgrade our membership, so we did.    This was  complicated and required a lot of time, so we got to know the bosses.  I joked with them and told them that we might upgrade our membership to Platinum level, if they would move us into Villa Number 5.

If you don't ask you don't get.  We are now living in a 5500 square foot home overlooking the marina with our own pool and yard, along with daily cleaning service.  "It is some nice",  as they say in Nova Scotia.

No comments: