Thursday, December 15, 2011

December15, 2011. Paradise Village, Mexico. Dentists.

I had the same dentist for thirty years.  Every six months I had my teeth cleaned while my dentist checked and fixed anything that went wrong.  Other than an emergency, I would have never considered having anyone else look at my teeth.  But now I no longer live in the Bethesda area and I have left my dentist, Dr. Hurlson, who I love dearly, so this year in Mexico, while walking in the Mall close to our condo, I spotted the dentists office.

Now I have been walking past that office for the past ten years or so but I never considered going in...until now.  Yesterday, my teeth were cleaned by a very efficient pleasant dental hygienist.  She used a new high tech ultra sound to remove the tarter, and the Dentist checked my teeth.   I was pleased with the cleaning and the care and I was pleased with the price.  Now I am free to go to another dentist.  But please don't tell Dr.  Hurlson I am having my teeth looked after in Mexico!!  I feel sure he would not approve.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

cI won't tell Ruth! LOL!!