Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4, 2016. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. My Day.

The only productive things I did today was prepare my own breakfast and lunch.  The rest of the day I did nothing.  Tonight at 10:00 pm I am wearing the same nightshirt and bathrobe I was wearing this morning.  I am partial to my robe as I bought it for $2. at the Library Thrift Shop in Harper, Texas.  How they can stay in business selling me a nice robe for $2. I do not know.   But perhaps it is because I actually bought two which cost another $2.  My robe is not fancy and should not be worn all day.

The rest of the day other than eating I was either reading or looking out to sea looking for whales.  The day was beautiful with the sun causing the sun sparkle on the water.  I love  to spend the day reading as I get to figuratively travel all around the world and in every age, all without leaving my own home.  I was reading back copies of The Weekly Standard.  I especially enjoy their book reviews.  And I read an article about Tacitus, the Roman historian.

Ken spent two hours at the computer this morning but I did nothing except drink coffee and read.  Rita made dinner while Ian cleaned the kitchen.  I on the other hand, did nothing...and loved every minute of my day.

No comments: