Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19, 2012. Artemas, PA. Northern Exposure

My sister Carol told me once that she had enjoyed Northern Exposure.  Several years ago, Ken and I were shopping in the Mall in Cumberland and went into a store setting movies and tapes.  Ken found a box of sale items, among them was a box of the complete Northern Exposure series, all six years.  It cost one dollar so Ken asked me about it and I told him that Carol had enjoyed it so for a dollar it was a good buy.

Every weekend at the farm it was our habit to watch a DVD up in our theater, so for several weekends we enjoyed the first two years of Northern Exposure, but then we tired of them and put them away.  After enjoying Downton Abbey with Kate and Mary Frances every evening after dinner, they were wondering what else we could watch together and I suggested Northern Exposure.

We have not finished the series so we will take them with us to Nova Scotia.  They arrive there July 1st for two weeks, so the girls hope we can watch one or two.  If not, we will put them in the truck and take them to Mississippi.  It is best spacing them out anyway!!


No comments: