Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012. Artemas, PA. Bethesda Gateway.

My visit to the sales meeting of The Bethesda Gateway office was lovely for me, and for Kate and Mary Frances.  The agents wore ridiculous hats.  A table was set with a linen table cloth,  three silver tea pots and fancy cookies.  The whole scene was heart warming.   I was able to see and talk to my old friends.  I loved every part of the event.

The most important part of the group is that the agents are doing very well.  They continue to be enthusiastic about their task of helping buyers and sellers.   Individually and collectively they are an impressive group.   I bequeathed  to the office the Merrill Lynch bull, given to me by Rebeca Williams (Rainone) in 1987 when I was a new manager, to provide the office  aggression and strength.   Now the bull is in Regina's office, so any agent who feels fearful or timid can rub that brass bull to restore their energy.   It has worked for many years and it will work in the future.  Somethings never change.

No comments: