Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012. Western Head, NS. Arrival.

The garage was still full of objects.  The deck furniture had not been taken outside.  The grass had not been cut.  It was still almost impossible to get around the garage.  I was stressed.  Disorder bothers me but if I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I can relax and take one task at a time until the task is complete.  But I was overwhelmed.  I had too much to do.

I called David N.  who was repairing the table for the Guest House,  just to find out if it was finished.  He could hear the anxiety in my voice and he kindly asked if he could help.  David and his 19 year old son come at 3:30 and carried all the objects from the main house  over to the Guest House and took them to the second floor.  Today, those two were  ministering angels to me.  They placed the deck furniture outside and took the heavy tables down by the fire pit.   My anxiety disappeared.

Normally we are delighted to see the ocean, but today, all we saw were the problems.


No comments: