Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012. Artemas, PA. The Farm.

We have arrived at the farm and all is well.   Everything at the Hill House is working and the hills have just a hint of color on the trees.  Everything is beautiful.

Ken has ordered a new sports package to our TV viewing.   We subscribe to Dish satellite television service so we pay by the month.  When we know our firm arrival date, Ken activates our contract  on line for the next month.  On any  month, if Ken does not pay the bill, our system is turned off, so we only pay for when we are using the service.  As a gift for me,  Ken ordered this package, where we get horse racing, Spanish and Italian and English soccer, bicycle racing, plus football games both college and professional and lots of baseball.   It is amazing what you can find on TV, when you pay the ten dollars extra each month.  I think I am in heaven.

Ken is responding to my frequent complaints in Nova Scotia, where we have the most basic program, because we pay for many months although we are not there to us the system.  He did promise that next year, we will sign up for a better system.  But for now, I have everything I need for my television viewing, here at the farm.  What a surprise.

No comments: