Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 6, 2013. Harper, Texas. The Little Old Lady.

From a distance, you would think you were looking at a little old lady coming home with groceries, pulling her grocery cart behind her full of goodies.  If you get closer and look carefully, you could have seen the lady was wearing white socks and tennis shoes and shorts with a Texas T shirt,  which is not a very elegant look.  In reality, it was me, using the grocery cart that I used for taking laundry downstairs in our Chevy Chase condo.   I brought it with me to Texas in the truck, to do exactly what I am doing, which is deliver goods to each trailer.  The system works great but it certainly looks odd.

As soon as the trailer is installed,  I fill by cart and deliver Kleenex, hand soap, tea towel, paper towels, shampoo, flashlights and bath soap to each trailer.  Then I repeat it for the next trailer.   Until the names are assigned to each trailer, I can not deliver the towels and extra sheets.  I can not assign the trailers until I see all the trailers, which will be tomorrow.  

Today, I noticed that one of the trailers did not have Kleenex.  I wonder how many other units this little old lady has missed?

No comments: