Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014. Ridgeland, Ms. Susan M.

She did everything right. She even took us out for lunch. Susan knows I was in the real estate business but she does not really know what I actually did, so she is not impressing me. She just did her job properly. Yesterday, Ken and I arranged to look at property with our agent Susan M. She helped us buy our present condo and also worked with Andrew and Christina with their home purchase, so we have history. I asked her to show the units for sale in our complex and to show us two homes on the reservoir.. She arrived on time. Her car was clean. She gave us copies of properties we were seeing that day. She gave us bottles of cool water. In addition to the properties we asked about she included another subdivision we had not seen before. And she drove us to see the properties. By the end of the morning, we had learned exactly what we wanted, which was that when we are ready to buy, we will have options. The only problem was that I invited her to lunch but she paid the bill. I was embarrassed especially as she knows that we will not be buying a place any time soon. But it was a pleasure to watch a professional at work. She did exactly what we needed and she did it efficiently and pleasantly. It almost makes me wish I was once again a real estate agent.

No comments: