Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12, 2017. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Peter and Debbie.

I have known Peter Rucci my whole real estate career.  In latter years, he worked for Long and Foster.  But I had never met his wife.  He retired in 2008, two years before me and I have not seen him since.   We have exchanged Christmas cards and he knew we lived in Nova Scotia, so when he found that his son was being married in Pictou, he contacted me.  I of course, invited them to visit.  The wedding was held on Labor Day weekend and since that time they have toured the sights of Nova Scotia.  They have had a wonderful time.

Now they are visiting us, spending two nights in the Guest House.  They arrived at 5:30 and after getting organized, they joined us on the deck for a glass of wine.  The evening was glorious and our dinner at 7:30 was delicious.  They both agreed that our system of catering was excellent. Rita and Ian are here too.  I always think that strangers make for the best dinner conversations.  Peter and Debbie are enjoying retirement.  They are active in their community in New Hampshire and are able and energetic.  When they leave Thursday on the ferry, they will have visited most places in Nova Scotia.  Only the Acadian Shore will be left for another vacation.   We are delighted to have them visit us in Nova Scotia at our home by the sea.  We have already had lots of fun.

No comments: