Saturday, September 9, 2017

September 9, 2017. Western Head, Nova Scotia. The Biography.

At school, Mary Frances has been given an interesting but  difficult task, that of writing a 20 page biography.  The class is an AP English class so this will be an important paper for her.   She has asked me to be her subject.   I am flattered that she has chosen me although the task of sorting through the  details of my life will be daunting.  It also will be fun even when difficult.  As I will not be in Mississippi until late October, we will begin using e mail and telephone.

So far, Mary Frances has asked me to outline the various stages of my life, which I have done.  But it was not easy.  She also asked about the origin of my hats when I was a manager.  That question was easily answered.  In addition, I was required to send her an e mail authorizing  her to use me as her subject of the biography.  When she asked me, she noted that there will be personal questions put before me. I assume I will be expected to answer those personal questions.  I can not imagine what those questions could be but I will be interested in what will be coming next.   Most importantly, I will be delighted to see what my 18 year old granddaughter  thinks about her 80 year old grandmother.  We are going to find out.

No comments: