Friday, September 22, 2017

September 22, 2017. San Antonio, Texas. Eye Appointment.

This morning, David drove me to my appointment with Dr. Flynn, the eye surgeon.  He was the one who was less than pleased when we drove to Mississippi last fall.  Now he is happy because both eyes are doing well.  The surgeries continue to work.  Straight ahead my vision is 20/20.  My peripheral vision has not deteriorated, so all is well in my eye department.  And David waited for me to drive me home.  My son David is very kind to me.

Last year at that time I was on the edge of a cliff, just about to drop off into the land of the blind, but due to modern medicine and fine surgeons, I am as perfect as I am likely to be.   Dr. Flynn would like to see me in 3 months but we will not be back until May so my appointment must wait.  This time he seemed to accept our life style without comment.  He has learned that I have an excellent eye surgeon in Mississippi who I will see twice before returning to Texas.  I will be well looked after.   Today, all went well at my eye appointment.

No comments: