Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012. Double D Ranch, Texas. Windows.

Now all the windows in the Top House sparkle.  It makes such a difference to have clean windows.  I wonder why it took so long to get them cleaned?  

Joyce and Robbie's Christmas gift to us this year was one cleaning of both houses along with a list of what else needed attention.  On the list for both houses was to clean the windows.  Last year, Ken and I bought the equipment to clean the windows for the Top House but somehow or other, they never got done.  Joyce gave me the phone numbers of the window cleaning company so I immediately phoned and made a date for the windows to be cleaned in both houses.  Today was the day.

The owner Toni and his two crew arrived at 1:30 and immediately started work on the ranch house.  The three worked efficiently and soon we went up the hill.  They did not stop to admire the view or the house.  They just started in to clean the windows and soon they were done.  I paid the bill, and arranged for them to come every six months.  I do like those windows to sparkle.

No comments: