Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012. Harper, Texas. Walmart.

Today, Walmart was the perfect store for us.  We needed new sheets and blankets for the bunk house.   Three new beds will be delivered on Friday morning, adding to the one we will move from the children's room in the ranch house, meaning that I need eight sets of single bed sheets and eight blankets.   As the bunk house will be used  intermittently, I wanted to purchase inexpensive sheets and blankets.  So off we went to Kerrville to Walmart.

I have never understood why people hate Walmart.  It is a wonderful store, especially if you are not rich.  Today I bought 8 sets of sheets, each for $9.   And I bought 8 blankets, costing $5. each.  No wonder I love Walmart, especially when they are having a sale.

The best part is that while I was shopping for sheets, Ken was in the hardware department buying his stuff.  We meet at the assigned bench, and home we go, happy as clams.

No comments: