Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 31, 2012. Double D Ranch, Harper, Texas. The Spa.

Today I was given a spa treatment, given by Samantha and Allison.  They raided their Mother's bathroom and set up a system for soaking and massaging feet and hands, all in the comfort of their own backyard.  This grandmother was appreciative.

First they soaked my feet in soapy scented water.  While my feet were soaking, my shoulders were being massaged.  Then when Samantha rubbed one foot, the other girl blew bubbles to entertain me.  Then they switched.  The entertainment bubbles were a big hit.  Finally, they rubbed my feet and ankles with cream, also my hands and arms.  I still smell lovely and feel soft, thanks to Samantha and Allison.

Our afternoon and evening with Suzanne and David and the girls was just fine.  We all just hung out, sitting on the deck and talking with  hamburgers for dinner watching the first basketball game.  It was a perfect relaxing time with the family.

No comments: