Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7, 2012. Artemas, PA. Football.

I wonder if other folks feel the same as me about this years batch of football games?    The games are too long, lasting four hours.    Even a real fan can only keep interested for three hours of football.   And the flags are flying all game long.  Did these players not learn the rules?   All those penalties slow down the game, to say nothing  of the flow of the play.  The checking the touchdowns after every score is a nuisance too, along with the checking by the officials up in the booth.   The challenges by the coach too.   They all might be good ideas, but they all slow down the game.   I want the officials to keep the game moving along.  Who cares if every call by the referee is accurate.  The games are just too tedious  to watch for long, so I find another channel.

The College games are more interesting than the NFL  First off, there are more games being played at any time so you can switch from one game to the next.  The college  players make more mistake too so you never know what will happen during the game.  All kinds of crazy things occur.   There is more scoring in College games too which I like.  High scoring games make for many exciting plays, which pleases this fan.

Now I wonder if anyone in the powers that be in the NFL will listen to the fans?  And I wonder if other fans feel the same as me?   We will see.

No comments: