Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014. Celebrity Solstice. John Bragale.

My hats are off to John Bragale. He fought the good fight right to the end. He was far too young to leave this world, but he has gone. And for many reasons, I will miss him. John worked very hard. I often found him at work in the office long before anyone else appeared. He cared about doing a good job too. Many early mornings, John asked for advice and he was quick to tell me what had gone wrong. He was dedicated to his family and he was dedicated to the Gateway office. He was proud to be a contributing member of the group. He came to work looking like the successful real estate agent that he was. Right until two weeks before he died, he was hard at work, looking the part and giving his all. I will miss his energy and his enthusiasm and his expertise. And I say “Rest in Peace”.

No comments: