Friday, February 17, 2023

February 17, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. The Changing of the Guard.

 This afternoon Wendy and Ken flew to Ontario.  My main supporters had gone.  But an hour later, Anna and Abe arrived at Playa Royale.  And they will help look after me.  In addition they will have a little vacation,  enjoying the warm air and sunshine.    This evening, Anne showed Anna how to bandage my foot wound.  Wendy had taught Anne so she could in turn tell Anna how to look after me.  Pretty good changing of the guard.

Anna and Abe now have their green card so they are able to work in the US.  Since they crossed the border in September to activate their green card, they have been visiting their daughter in Massachusetts. as well as helping with siding a barn.  They stayed 5 weeks.  Then they drove to Pennsylvania to visit another daughter and her family.  And they have been working hard renovating an old house.  Now they will enjoy a little break from work.

Anna helps me in Nova Scotia and she will help me here.  Kenny and Anne are still with me and we are delighted to have them arrive.  They have never been to Mexico so they will enjoy their visit.  And we will enjoy them.

No comments: