Thursday, February 23, 2023

February 23, 2023. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. The Balcony.

 I am doing it again.  In the condo building, there is an outside balcony from one side of the building to the other.  The elevators open onto the balcony, then everyone walks to their own unit on the balcony.  It is on the opposite side of the building, which of course looks out on the ocean.  But the balcony has just as pleasant a view, which is the mountains.  There is also always a breeze and it is shaded.  So for several years, I have used the balcony for walking.

Since mid July, I have not been able to walk because my foot hurt.  I could only walk unless absolutely necessary.  This was not a good thing because bit by bit I lost fitness.  But now finally, I am able to walk without my foot hurting or making the wound red and swollen.  This only happened three weeks ago.  Now I am trying to retain my level of fitness.  I know to take things slowly so I have been walking in the condo.  But this week I began walking on the balcony.  I still am not able to walk a long way but at least I can do it.  My legs feel terrible when I walk but at least I can do it.  Once again, my balcony is my friend.

No comments: