Monday, November 20, 2023

11/20/23 Madison, MS - The New Beginning

     I am delighted to be starting the next series of my blog. Today is a very special day because Anne Avery Boling, the younger daughter of my neighbor, Donna, is coming over to say a word from her to you all. Anne Avery has just returned from her first semester of college. I will be interested to hear all about it! So, enjoy my words and also Anne Avery's words. A splendid system we have going on here. Love, Ruth

    

    Hello there! I am Anne Avery Boling. I am Ms. Ruth's neighbor and I am delighted to be a guest on Rambling with Ruth. As mentioned above, I am now in college at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA. It has been great! However, I am so happy to be back home for the holidays where I am able to spend time with my family and also Ms. Ruth. I have truly enjoyed being neighbors with Ms. Ruth. She is such a wonderful person inside and out and she always has the best stories to tell me. It has been a delight to speak on this blog today and I hope I will be able to make another with Ms. Ruth some day. Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Anne Avery Boling 

1 comment:

Peppy Walsh said...

So happy that the blog is continuing with the help of Ruth’s circle of wonderful writers! Please keep it up! Peppy Walsh