Sunday, November 5, 2023

November 5, 2023. Madison, Madison, Mississippi. Footnall.

 Of recent years, I have  watched very little professional football.  I have watched  a bit of college ball, but almost never on a Sunday.  So day was an usual day when I watched the whole game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadenphis Eagles.  It reinforce my feelings abler the game.  Do they players know the rules or  to they ignore the rules because the referees  only call half the  penalties they see.  Even then, the number of flags were huge.  I bet there were 50 flags thrown during the game.  There were more penalties than plays I think.

The game was exciting because the Cowboys were always on the cusp of winning.  But at the end, the Eagles won.  The Cowboys did not deserve to win.  The whole game was ridicules.  But it was still fun.  

No comments: