Tuesday, November 7, 2023

November 6, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Two Hours Long.

My neighbor brought me dinner last evening.  Ans while I ate we watched Antiques road show.  She loves the program too.  And her husband was working in Vicksvurb do she joined me.  And last evening they were showing two hours so we watched for the second hour too..  Britany leaves at 8 so Donna stayed to be sure I was set for bed before she left.  I is pathetic but true that I do now walk across the house without Bethany behind me.  So I was unable to write my wee blog last evening.

In the middle of the night I took a pain pill and this morning I was shaky I was unable to do anything except stay in bed.  But now I am better  So here we go again.  And that is why I did not write my blog last night.  Pathetic but true.  

No comments: