Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010. Westford, Mass. Travelling.

Every year I get older and every year I take more stuff with me when we travel. This morning we left the apartment to drive to Nova Scotia. My backpack was stuffed. Just the essentials load me down. Today in my pack I have nine bottles of eye drops, all different. I must have medications for morning and evening so I carry two daily boxes of medications. I bring my computer and the IPad along with the IPod shuffle and of course my Kindle. The chargers for each is also along for the ride. Add in my nightshirt and new T shirt and underwear and my pack is full.

Fortunately we bring no fancy clothes or make up and jewelry so we look rather odd. Tonight we dined in a lovely restaurant with me in white socks and sneakers, skirt and T shirt. I was happy although if I continue to add essential stuff for these trips I may have to buy a bigger backpack, but I don't think so. I will just carry my purse on my shoulder rather than inside my pack.

No comments: