Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10, 2010. Mexico. Another Tribute

When I retired,  the agents sent me many letters of thanks and good wishes and for that I was grateful.  One agent sent me a birthday card along with a three page letter describing what it was like working in the office all those years.  Now, we must remember that we had a two way street in the office.  The agents affiliated with the office because they were serious about making money as well as giving good service to their clients.   I and the other managers and staff were then required to provide excellent training and information for the agents along with every technical upgrades possible.  And of course, all forms and supplies ready at their finger tips.  In other words, they expected to be successful as agents and we were expected to allow them to think only about their clients, never thinking about the office.  The amazing thing is that it worked for twenty three years.

I humbly, in my next wee web log, will put,  on the record, his letter to me.

No comments: