Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011. Dickie Creek Farm, Artemas, PA. Work, Work, Work.

Our list is getting shorter.  Even I am amazed with our productivity.   The screen porch is empty of all stuff except porch furniture.   All the pictures have been hung on the main level and most on the lower floor.  I ran put of picture hooks but Diana D.  gave me some tonight so I will finish tomorrow morning.  All the cases from our trip have been packed away.  Ken has the TV running, also the DVD and  CD machines working well.    So we are making real progress.  I have three bags of stuff to donate to Goodwill, plus the coffee table and rug.  And I have  boxes ready for Texas, Mississippi and Nova Scotia.

Now after completing the picture hanging tomorrow morning, I will begin to organize  the drawers for both Ken and me.  It is a big job, but it must be done.  We have our old farm clothes in one place, and the condo clothes in their old chests, which means we are all mixed up.  Soon I will meld the two together, which will mean that we will not be able to find anything.

Now, the real question is what is driving us to get organized.  We arrived on Thursday at noon and have worked every day until midnight, getting this place in order.  By dinner time tonight I could not get up from the chair at dinner.  It is a very interesting question.

No comments: