Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011. Western Head, NS. The Ladies Coffee Party.

I stole the idea, but  I always use other peoples ideas.    Definitely, new ideas don't come to me easily.  Never had.  But I am good at using others peoples ideas and giving them credit.  When spending time in Mississippi,  friends on two different occasions,  invited me to their homes for coffee.     I was invited for coffee after lunch, at 2:00.   We ate an elegant dessert, made by the hostess and drank coffee out of china cups.   We sat and chatted, ate and drank,  and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, at least I did.

I decided to do it in Nova Scotia, so invited eight lady friends for coffee this morning at 10:30.  We sat at the dining table and ate chocolate cake,  pastries and strawberries along with coffee to drink.   The ladies seemed to enjoy getting together.  It was festive and unusual.   Good ideas need spreading around!!

No comments: