Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012. Western Head, NS. The Weather.

The weather has  never been important to me.   I have always ignored the weather and gone on with the planned activity.    But you can't do that in Nova Scotia.   The weather will bite you.   Today it was the wind that kept me inside.  All day I listened to the wind roaring around our home and watched the waves crashing onto the shore from the safety of the living room.  It was a lovely day to stay indoors.

The weather in Nova Scotia is very changeable.  When we moved here we were told about the bad weather, and that if we did not like the weather right now, just to wait a bit,  because the weather always changes.  And it does.   Pouring rain one minute and in an hour the sun will shine.  But today was the perfect day to stay indoors, at least that was my excuse.

No comments: