Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, 2012. Aventura Spa, Mexico. Indulgence.

There is no question.  Ken and I have become indulgent.  First thing this morning I had a facial.  This afternoon, both of us had a massage.  A short time later, I had my hair cut.  Yesterday, Ken had a pedicure and the week before a manicure.   We are living the life of Riley.    But it won't last of course. We have spent our whole life paying no attention to our persons so we will get bored with it soon enough and go back to ignoreng how we look and feel.

Heck.  Today I had my second ever facial and I did not even like it, so it was also my last,  but not so massages.  I love them but only indulge myself when we are away at a resort.  One Christmas,  Santa gave me one massage a month.  Since we have been at the Palace Resort, Ken and I have had one massage each week.   But Saturday morning we leave so all this fancy stuff will cease.  But at the moment, much to our great surprise, Ken and I are enjoying our indulgences.

No comments: