Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11, 2014. Western Head, N.S. The Address.

The town of Eastern Harbour is unknown to me, but somehow it ended up as the address for Martha and Dale when they were visiting us in Nova Scotia. There are two places by that name. They drove from Michigan and ended up at 1531 Shore Road, Eastern Harbour, which is definitely not where we live. The place is on the shore just north of Halifax. Evidently I gave them that address. I have asked them to look up the e mail from me giving them that address. I could not imagine how that could have happened, but anything is possible. Martha and Dale were expecting to arrive at our home by 2:00 but after getting lost in Halifax and then stopping for a bite to eat, they finally drove into our yard at 6:00. Fortunately their sense of humor was intact but I still am puzzled by the address. I know I make mistakes but I could not give an address for myself that I don't even know about. Something happened or a devil was in the computer!! But all is well. They are here safe and sound.

No comments: