Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010. Chevy Chase, Md. Jose.

He walked into my office with a gift, an old remedy of his grandmothers to cure all ailments. The gift arrived with a recipe, written in his hand writing. The Long and Foster bag came complete with all ingredients. My instructions were to follow the directions exactly for three nights, then I would be cured, along with Ken.

Ingredients: 1 shot of Jack Daniels.
Juice of one lemon
1 large shot of honey
1 cup of hot water
Directions: Put honey in the bottom of a mug. Add the juice of one lemon. Add one large shot of Jack Daniels.
Fill the mug with very hot water and stir.
Drink in bed. Pull up the covers to your neck and sleep like a baby. In three treatments, all signs
of illness will be gone.
Now I know that Jose is a reliable fellow, so we followed his directions last night and we will do it again. Just thinking about that late night libation makes me feel better already!!

No comments: