Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011. Canyon Lake, Texas. Humble.

Every so often in my life something happens that reminds me to be humble.  This is one of those occasions.   I can't find my black roll on bag.  It is small as bags do but on this journey it has carried all my medications.   It was on top of a box full of dishes on the back seat of the truck and somehow or other, it has disappeared, and do I feel stupid.

I know it arrived in Texas, because  today I wore my jeans which were in that bag.  Last evening I needed my next week of medicines and went directly to my black bag.  But it was not in the top house, neither was it in the truck.  I assumed I left it at the lake, but today when we arrived, no black bag could be found.

I knew we have had much on our plate this past month, but I guess I was incorrect to think that we were doing well.  Yet again, I must eat humble pie.   I can not imagine where that important black bag has gone?

No comments: