Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011. Canyon Lake, Texas. The Black Bag.

They found my black bag.  Hallelujah!!  They found it exactly where I told them it was, but they could not find it when I called the motel.  I specifically asked them to look in the bedroom, right against the wall.  Eventually, a cleaning lady found it and took it to the front desk.  Yesterday morning the front desk man called to tell me it was there, ready to be picked up.  We immediately drove in to pick it.  I was a happy lady.

Now, we left the motel one week ago, on a Monday morning, and we drove to the ranch.  I looked for the bag on Friday when we arrived back at the lake, and could not find it.  Immediately, I called the motel and even though they told me they had looked, clearly, no one looked in the bedroom.  We had a suite and the bedroom was quite dark and the bag was black so perhaps they could not find it.  But yesterday I got the happy news to come and get it.  

It was stupid of me to leave it for sure.  Now I have taken my humble pill but I still get all my medications back.  All is well in my life.

No comments: