Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011. Canyon Lake, Texas. The Tournament.

There we were, all jammed in together, watching the games in the office at the lake.  It was fun and exciting.  The room is small and we filled it.  I guess you could say it was cosy.  The television set was new and we were using the new fancy portable satellite dish to receive the signal. but everything worked beautifully.  Whew!!

Both girls were cheering for Butler but I don't know why.  The rest of us, just went along with them so we were all pleased to see Butler win the first game.  It was so interesting to watch the team's response to a win.  VCU celebrated every win with a full team dance which was fun to watch.  Butler just ended the game with a win, congratulated their opponents, then went back to the locker room , awaiting the next game.   I was especially delighted to see Kentucky lose.  I hate the philosophy of the coach and hope they fire him for not winning the tournament.

Now we will watch UConn play Butler on Monday evening.  I would love to see Butler win but watching UConn yesterday makes me think that Butler will be badly beaten.  We will see.  Even though I missed bunches of games, I enjoyed the tournament this year.  Now only one game to go.

No comments: