Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011. Double D Ranch, Texas. Catching Up.

I have been catching up even since we arrived in Texas.  Our service sent our mail here,  which included all  the mail since the beginning of December.  That's a lot of mail.   It was fun reading the Christmas cards.  Time is slower in April than in December, so having the time to read and re-read and savor was a luxury.

But the magazines are another thing.  I have been dutifully reading since we arrived, trying to catch up with the periodicals, but I'm not finished yet.   My system is the put them in order, with the same magazines together and the topics together.  Then I arrange them in reverse order, with the most current on the top of the pile.   Ken just stacks them up and reads whatever is on top.   Not me.  First I organize, then I read in order.   I'm beginning to hate weekly magazines.

The end is in sight.  I am catching up.

No comments: