Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011. Artemas, PA. The Quiet Life.

Day after day the rain has fallen.  All night it rained too.  We are water logged at the farm.  Dull and overcast and cloudy has been the forecast every day.  The result for me is that I have stayed indoors most of the time.  The quiet life is what I am living.  Twice this past week we have driven to Bedford but mostly we have stayed at home.  I can't think of a time in my life when I have had so few events in my life in any given week.

I'm not sure if this a good thing or a bad thing.   We exercise in the house.  Ken walks up and down both sets of stairs five times each day and we both use our weights every other day.  But we drive down to pick up the mail and we have not seen our friends all week.  Actually, I have enjoyed my quiet life.  Maybe I am getting old.

No comments: