Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October25, 2011. Artemas, Pa. Organization.

It comes easily to me but I think I drive everyone else around me crazy.   Since we returned in March and I was busily hanging pictures, I have been filling boxes of goodies to take to both Mississippi and Texas.  I have no idea what is in the boxes, but they are neatly packed and stacked and labelled in the spare bedroom.  Now they must find a place in the truck.  In addition, we are taking two more of our dining chairs to David and Suzanne.  Somehow or other, we lost one chair so we are taking our last two Hitchcock chairs, which meant I had to find two replacement chairs for the desks downstairs.  But we are set.  Now the chair I am using is better than the Hitchcock chair, so things work out.

Also, I am trying to sprinkle my clothes around.  My work clothes will never be used here at the farm so I have organized some clothes to take with us to be left at either Mississippi or Texas.  In addition, I pulled all our camping gear out of the storage spots on the third floor of the farm house, to be taken to Andrew and Christina.  Andrew takes the two older girls camping at the Graves farm and he is forced to borrow a tent so we will dedicate our camping gear to him.  Ken thinks we will not camp again.

My life has always been organizing something,  so now I am in the midst of uprooting us from the farm and getting us and our goods, first  to Mississippi, then on to Texas.  It is a good thing I am comfortable organizing but I do a lot of it!!

No comments: