Saturday, October 8, 2011

October 8, 2011. LYON, FRANCE. The Old Town.

It is right on the Rhone River and the town is verzy old.  I am using a nice young mans computer but he bought his computer in France and things are in the wrong place so bear with me.

Today we took a very fast train from Paris to LYON,  then walked around the old town admiring the buildings.  Lyon is known for the cooking so  this afternoon forty of us went to a cooking demonstration with three dishes we helped to prepare.  I loved it, even though I do not cook.  The down town area was jammed with people so when driving our bus to the ship the traffic was terrible.

Our boat is lovely and small with 110 passengers and zillions  of staff.  Our babin is tiny but comfortable.  I am looking forward to some luzury but we should have brought our computer.

No comments: