Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012. Playa Royale, Mexico. Modern Ordering.

It is a wonderful system.    On Wednesday,  I decided to read a book written by John Houseman, but was unable to find it on Amazon to down load it onto my I Pad.  Ken searched the Internet and found a used but good copy, and ordered it sent to Andrew and Christina's house, where we will find it when we arrive.   Just a minute ago, Ken was alerted by his phone to tell him that the package has arrived.  Now that is good service.  Order on Wednesday, delivered on Friday.  Pretty good.   Ken gets the bill.

My friend Susan K. was sending me a book with her friend Suzanne here in Mexico, but Susan was late, so Susan gave me the name and author.  I promptly ordered the book on Amazon.  It was immediately down loaded onto my I Pad and now I am reading the book now.   Service is even better because I can read the book immediately.   Ken gets the bill.

Tonight, my brother phoned and we had a chat.  My sister is not reading her e mails so Dave and Irene and Ken and I are going to give Carol and Ken a Christmas gift for Christmas 2012 so Carol will not need to use dial up any more.   We will not even keep it a secret.  It will be yet more ordering.

No comments: