Friday, November 21, 2014

November 21, 2014. Ridgeland, MS. Something Good.

Always, something good comes from everything. In my case, I have lost weight, which is all to the good. Sooner or later, I might wear a normal size. And when we are at the resort for Thanksgiving week, I will undoubtedly look better in my bathing suit!! What a treat. The truck is loaded with our cases. Tomorrow early, Ken and I will drive to Christina, where she will drive us to the Jackson airport. The six of us board planes to Cancun, via Atlanta, to spend a week at an all inclusive resort south of Playa Del Carman. Our Texas family are joining us for the week. Two years ago we enjoyed our week together so this year we are doing it again. It is our Christmas gift to the family. Suzanne and Christina have a true vacation with no cooking or cleaning up and the girls can eat where ever they wish. We all dine together in the evenings. The activities for the girls are boundless and they participate in the volleyball and water polo and water volleyball. It is great fun for all. The pulmonary man withdrew another 1300cc's of fluid from my chest so at least for a couple of days I will not huff and puff too badly. No matter what, we will have a wonderful time. But we will all wish that Andrew was with us.

No comments: