Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014. Harper, Texas. Elections.

Watching the election results is always fun, especially when the good guys win. I have spent the past year reading and listening to the various races around the country and finally it is over. As usual, many good people won and many good people lost. It must be a terrible feeling when the race is over and you as a candidate has lost. But like everything else, life goes on. Now the next two years will be even more interesting. I love the political world and keep track of what is going on but I never write about politics in my wee web log. My friend Joyce writes about the political world in her blog and we have great discussions but the political life of the country is not central to my life so I ignore politics in my blog. Today was an exception as this was election day. It is also the only time in our lives that we have not voted. The state of Texas has survived without our vote but next time we will do better. I believe in the ballot. Ken wrote asking for absentee ballots but it did not come and we were not up to the drive to Junction. Next time!!

No comments: