Sunday, February 11, 2018

February 11, 2018. Paradise Village, Mexico. Shopping.

I brought limited clothes from Playa Royale to Paradise Village.  Unfortunately, I brought the wrong size shorts for Ken.   Elastic waists bothers the scars on his back, and I only brought one pair to be used with suspenders, which turns out to be too small, so Rita and I were forced to go shopping.    Ian suggested we take a trip to Walmart but I refused so the only shopping was the local Mall, which is where we went yesterday morning.    I am a terrible shopper.  I can not read the labels and I have no patience.  Rita can do both.  In the third store, we finally found a man who would help us.  The other attendants seem more interested in their chair behind the cash register than help us.  But finally we hit the jackpot.

We told this older man who owns the store exactly what we wanted and he found them.  We returned home with three pair.  I deferred to Rita for the colors, so Ken now owns green shorts, cream shorts and white shorts, which we hope will fit.    Ken actually orders his shorts on the Internet but that is not an option here.  So we did our best.

And to reward good behavior, we stopped for frozen yogurt just outside at the Mall.  I have discovered that most people call it the Plaza.   Learn something every day.  So yesterday, Rita and I were successful by shopping at the Plaza.  No Walmart for us.

No comments: