Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 25, 2018. Playa Royale, Mexico. Gold.

"Be sure to look for the gold along the way", said Susan K.  My path was not of my making and I did not wish to walk down that path, but I had no choice,  but I did.  And she was correct, I did find gold.
The same thing is happening now.  Diane Buckley is coming to help on April 3rd in Mississippi.  She is taking a week from her busy life and as she is a nurse, she will be helpful.  So this bit of gold would not have happened had Ken not been sick,  In addition,  I spent a whole week with friend Sara Lou.  She came to visit and to have fun in the sun.  Instead, she tended to the ill, me at home and Ken in the hospital.  She was a huge help.  And I enjoyed her company and her assistance.

Kenny and Ken spent more time with the two of us than we would ever been,  had Ken not been ill and in the hospital.  Normally, they would have been investigating the area or spending time at the beach or pool.  Instead, they talked to the both of us.  Neither Ken nor I had spent long periods of time with Kenny and Anne by themselves.  This visit, we explored their future together.  And we enjoyed every minute, even though the situation was not to our liking.    And of course, Rita and Ian are a huge help, looking after our every needs.  For them and their assistance we will always be eternally grateful.  They are gold.

My e mail friends are attentive and helpful.  Friend Wendy E. sends us healing hugs morning and evening both via the airways and on the internet.  Friend Alice Anne keeps track of me almost every day, and as she is a retired doctor, gives me sage advice.  The bits of gold I receive regularly help me with my days and weeks.  Susan K. was a wise woman.  Now I see gold in every situation and I am grateful.

No comments: