Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 1, 2018. Playa Royale, Mexico. Activities and Pleasure.

Rita is having a pedicure today at 2:00 at the Plaza.  The little shop opened two years ago and only gives manicures and pedicures.  They are busy as bees.   My system when I have a poor immune system was to avoid groups of people so when it was time for a pedicure in Mississippi,  the good folks had me come at 9:00 when their place was empty except for the workers who stayed away from me.  We are using the same system here.  I stay out of stores and tomorrow I am having a pedicure at 9:00 when only one person will be there with me.  Rita made an appointment for me.  This pleases me.,

Last night, for the first time in 30 days, I slept the night without the aid of a little white pill.  This also pleases me.  In my whole life, I had never used sleeping potions but for me it became essential.  My situation has changed.  Ken has no infection.  Our accounting and investments are being handled by David with the assistance of Christina and Rita and Ian are providing support and comfort.  In addition, both Ken and I are eating delicious, tasty food prepared by Rita.   And I am comfortably walking on the balcony morning and evening.  Ken has asked about going out for lunch or dinner but we are not prepared to launch out just yet.  In addition,  when we return to Mississippi, a full time helper will be with us to help look after Ken.  And last but not least, Ken has a consultation with the Urologist on Monday at 12:30.  These activities have given me pleasure...and allowed me to sleep.

No comments: