Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 27, 2018. Madison, Mississippi. Good News.

My scans are a slight better than three months ago. One cancer spot is almost gone and the larger one is a bit smaller. I as amazed after the time I have had. Ken said all along that my scans would be good because he said I looked good but I was not so sure. Anxiety and stress are not kind on cancers. But whoopee. The Ibrance is working once again. Ian told Ken this evening that Ken looked better tonight than ever. Good color and lots of energy. This afternoon, Ken walked around the house and out to the workshop, with April just walking behind him. He was pleased. Rita, Ian and I visited the Sutherland's home this afternoon and had a wonderful time. The whole family was welcoming and gracious. Ian was especially delighted with their home. We were invited for afternoon tea at 3:00. Of course, I did my usual plan which is to e mail and ask if it would be possible to show our guests their home. They indulge me by saying yes. In addition, we ate tea and cake sitting in their lovely living room. After our tea served from beautiful antique sets of tea pots, Jim toured, while Eleanor showed me their new/old paintings, inherited from her mother. To end our visit, Gabriella played three pieces on the piano. She plays with power and tenderness. She is good. And I heard the good news that Eleanor is just about to begin painting. And that is good news indeed. Three pieces of good news, all on the same day. Life is indeed grand.

No comments: