Sunday, September 26, 2021

September 26, 2021. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Larry & Jan brought lunch.

My friends are kind to me. And for that I am grateful. Today, Larry and Jan brought me lunch. Firat we sat in the living room and talked as we drank a glass of white wine. It was all very civilized. Next Larry tossed and dressed the salad he had prepared, which was a caesar salad with shrimp and avocado. It was delicious. The wind was blistery so the wind was howling around the house. The wind was so strong that getting inside the house was difficult. I had to work hard to open the door when they arrived. For dessert we ate a date square, which are a favorite of mine. Again we digested our lunch sitting in the comfortable chairs before eating dessert. Jan cleaned up the kitchen and before we realized it, the time was 4:30 so they needed to leave. But they kindly left me the rest of the salad so I will dine in style yet another day. Pretty nice for me to have such good friends.

No comments: